General Terms and Conditions
Before you begin reading our Terms and Conditions please be aware of the following definitions:
- Site refers to the Pride Guide website (www.prideguide.co.uk)
- Company refers to Guides for Brides (the parent company of Pride Guide)
- You refers to the user of the Site
- Us refers to Pride Guide and Guides for Brides collectively
- Content: all information relating to venues, suppliers etc. All editorial writing, images and videos hosted on the Site (and anywhere else it might be hosted, if there is anywhere else).
- Guides for Brides Community: Guides for Brides and their affiliated sub-brands.
- Copyright. Guides for Brides Ltd hold intellectual copyright of this database of wedding information. Information taken from the Site, including details of companies listed and editorial content cannot be copied without the expressed permission of Guides for Brides Ltd, nor can it be used for any commercial purpose. All images, text and videos on this website (www.prideguide.co.uk) are protected by copyright.
- Availability. Guides for Brides cannot be held responsible for the temporary unavailability of all or parts of the Site due to faults or updates. By using this Site, you acknowledge that it is technically impossible to provide the Site free of faults and that we do not undertake to do so; that faults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site; that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside our control, including, without limitation, transmission and telecommunications links between us and you and between us and other systems and networks. We reserve the right to make changes on the Site at any time.
- No Warranty. We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site or the Content, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Some of the Content is supplied to us (directly and indirectly) by third parties and accordingly we can offer no warranty of whatever nature in relation to such Content.
- Liability. In no event shall Guides for Brides Ltd be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Site or your use of or reliance upon the Content or any information you obtain by means of the Site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the Site are not affected.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such website. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by us or third parties via the Site and that we will not be in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties.
- Passwords. We reserve the right to change all or any of the passwords used by you in connection with the Site, and to suspend your access to the Site without further notice to yourself. Password reminders can only be sent to the email address specified on the account.
- Data Protection. This Site is governed under the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Services booked. We take no responsibility for any services or businesses that are booked via our Site.
- General. These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- Booking Bonus and Offers. Guides for Brides cannot take responsibility for delivery or fulfilment of Booking Bonuses or Special Offers supplied directly by advertisers.
- Eligibility for Booking Bonus. In instances where a booking bonus is advertised on the Site, to be eligible for the booking bonus, the venue or supplier must agree that your first contact with them in relation to your wedding was through, or directly because of information found on, the Site. This can be achieved either by sending your initial enquiry through the online contact form or by confirming with the venue or supplier by email and cc’ing email@example.com. Eligible bookings should be marked as “Booked” in your online Guides for Brides wedding planner along with the total amount paid.
- Cashback. In instances where cashback is advertised on the Site, you will be sent full payment within 30 days of claiming your cashback assuming the contract has been completed and paid in full. In some cases, this may be before the wedding takes place.
Additional conditions for businesses using this Site.
- Delivery of Service. We will endeavor to fulfil all orders within 1 business day of the order.
- Advert position. Guides for Brides Ltd reserve the right to adjust the order in which adverts are displayed, the design of the adverts and the design of the pages on which they are displayed.
- Removal. Guides for Brides Ltd reserve the right to remove any wording, images or business details that we consider inappropriate for the website for any reason and at our own discretion.
- Ownership. Any wording, videos or images must be original content owned by the business posting it. Guides for Brides reserve the right to re-post this content within the site and reserve the right to alter tags on images added to the image search facility.
- Copyright Watermarks. Any images showing a copyright watermark from a company other than that posting it will be removed without notice.
- Third Parties. Guides for Brides Ltd are not a party to or in any way responsible for transactions between you and third parties.
- Special offers. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to include their own terms and conditions on any special offer posted and to fulfil each offer.
- Advertising third parties. Each advert may only represent the company named on the advert. Third party advertising whether through text, photo credits, video advertising or links is not permitted.
- Change of Address. You are responsible for updating your advertisement. You are also responsible for any changes to your contact details, and for ensuring that your web and email links are correct. If you have any issues, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and all changes will be posted on this page.